This kitchen has so many special details. The middle island features walnut which has the perfect rich color to bring the space all together. The marble countertops reflect this deep hue found in the walnut. Ornate details are found throughout making this a #NothingOrdinary space. Chandeliers that mirror each other above the island add a touch of glamour. There’s plenty of space for storage and gathering over a warm meal.
Products & Brands Used in this Project
- Kitchen Cabinets: Mouser F/O Princeton Select Alder Match Sample Mixed with Mouser Princeton Knotty Alder
- Island Top: Craft Art Walnut Distressed French Baroque Edge
- Lighting: Framburg Czarina Crystal Chandelier Polished Silver
- Sink: Native Trails Farmhouse Antique Copper
- Hardware: Schaub Symphony Art Design Butterfly, Snail and Mother of Pearl, and Dragon Fly
- Faucets: Delta Traditional Pot Filler, Cassidy Kitchen and Bar in Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Tile: Sonoma Mosuprema 1×1 blend in Juniper, Solid 1×1 in Verde Brass, Tantrum Hemp and Field Tile in Sonoma Reserve Cappuccino Crackle
If you’d like to start on your own transformation journey, use our plan now tool and visit our virtual showroom. We also have a blog with a step-by-step checklist to help you on your design adventure.