Interior Design Made Personal
When you hire a Karr Bick interior designer, you get a room that tells an original story. It’s not cluttered and filled with stuff. It’s personal. Our interior designers mine for pieces, colors, textures and patterns that are unique to your style and budget. In the end, you get a space that feels like you. Because it was inspired by you. That’s how we create #NothingOrdinary.
Residential Interior Design Services
- Space Planning
- Furniture, Accessory & Art Selections
- Custom Window Treatments & Bedding
- Furniture Design & Production
- Finish Selections
- Purchasing, Procurement & Installation
Interior Design Options
"Test Drive" Consultation
$250 up to 2 hours*
- Review your space and its potential
- Help clarify your Style Preferences
- Review your Lifestyle Needs
- Introduce you to Karr Bick
- Design Process Overview
- Inventory of furniture and pieces to be integrated
- Site measurement
- Meet face-to-face for a designer/client chemistry check
- Review tips for optimizing your Designer value
* initial consultation fee can be credited toward design retainer
Lead Designer $145 per hour
Drafting $50 per hour
- Design retainer $2,500 (minimum) based on cost per hour of time*
- When hours exceed $2,500, billed accordingly
- Product + procurement fee
- Initial consultation fee credit
*Includes meetings, drafting and material sourcing
$349 for one hour with Senior Designer
What else should you consider? What are you missing? This plan review session is for those who already have something on paper and want to know what else they need to be thinking about. Mostly focused on space planning, this review does not have to be limited to a kitchen or bath.
How it breaks down
A Simple 3-Step Process
We ask questions and make connections to help get a clear vision of your style, lifestyle, and personality. Those findings steer our design process allowing you to sit back and enjoy the ride.
We jump into the details here by measuring the dimensions of your space, drawing floor plans, presenting options and making selections for your design approval.
Here's where we make it all happen. With sign-off on the selections, we begin ordering the materials and bring that vision to life in your home.