This image is our most saved Houzz Kitchen. It has been added to over 86,000 ideabooks to date and gets viewed about 20,000 times a day! This kitchen design mixes cream glazed inset cabinets with black distressed inset cabinets. The sink is matching granite. The wood tops are walnut and distressed plank cut with an ogee edge. The pot filler and sink are oil rubbed bronze and pick up the dark patina of the cabinet hardware. The client wanted to use acanthus and grape details which we incorporated into the hood and sink design. The desk is counter height so you can pull the kitchen stool over and work.
Products & Brands Used in this Project
- Kitchen Cabinets: Mouser Winchester Inset Burnished Eggshell & Ebony Heirloom Distressed with Barrel Hinges in Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Countertops: Amarillo Boreal Granite with Eased Edge & Craft Art Black Walnut Distressed Wood
- Tile: Castello Brushed and Chiseled Cut into 4X8 & Sonoma Estate Metals
- Faucets & Pot Filler: Danze Opulence Oil Rubbed
- Hardware: Top Knobs Twist Patina Black & Neptune Cup in Rust
If you’d like to start on your own transformation journey, use our plan now tool and visit our virtual showroom. We also have a blog with a step-by-step checklist to help you on your design adventure.