The homeowners love of crafting up delicious meals inspired this kitchen. The space is open and airy. A large island table was added for additional counter space. The table is on wheels, which allows for the space to be adaptable. Glossy white tile wraps around the walls adding a touch of sophistication. Everything about this pace was tailored to the homeowners.
Products & Brands Used in this Project
- Kitchen Cabinets: Dura Supreme Dalton F/O Cherry Weathered B
- Island Cart and Shelving: Custom Stainless Design
- Island Countertop: 3″ John Boos End Grain Natural Maple
- Perimeter Counter Tops: Princess White Quartzite Eased Edge
- Hardware: Richelieu Cast Iron
If you’d like to start on your own transformation journey, use our plan now tool and visit our virtual showroom. We also have a blog with a step-by-step checklist to help you on your design adventure.