For homeowners that love to entertain family and friends, it was key to keep entertaining in mind when remodeling their kitchen. The space needed to feel open, airy, and fit for a crowd. To achieve the desired airiness, the space is completely open and has a seamless flow. Crisp white cabinetry feels like a breath of fresh air, while the cooper hardware brings in an element of warmth. One of the show stopping pieces is the beautiful blue range. This is a truly #NothingOrdinary space.
Products & Brands Used in this Project
- Kitchen Cabinets: Dura Supreme F/O St. Augustine Door Paint white platinum glaze
- Countertops: Utopia Ogee Edge
- Island Tops: Craft Art Re-Claimed Chestnut Classic Ogee
- Main Faucet & Pot Filler: Waterstone Traditional Pull Down Polished Copper
- Hot Water Tap: Waterstone Hampton Polished Copper
- Hardware: Top Knobs Tuscany and Britannia Collections in Old English Copper
- Range: Le Cornue Blue and Copper
- Hood: Zephyr Arc
- Refrigerator: Sub Zero Built BI 36UG/O
Subscribe to the Karr Bick YouTube channel for more before & after stories
If you’d like to start on your own transformation journey, use our plan now tool and visit our virtual showroom. We also have a blog with a step-by-step checklist to help you on your design adventure.