The use of marble in this space makes it feel classic, sleek, and sophisticated. The herringbone floor brings a dynamic touch. The large shower is surrounded by glass, which not only makes the space feel bigger, but it also feels modern and fresh. All of the tiling complements each other perfectly and was masterfully designed.
Products & Brands Used in this Project
- Bathroom Cabinets: Mouser Inset Stratford White with Warm Brown Glaze
- Countertops: Iceberg Quartzite Eased Edge
- Shower Tower: Onyx Verde
- Faucets and Fixtures: Kohler Artifacts Chrome
- Tile Floor: 3X6 Calacata Tile Decorative
- Tile Border: Artistic Treble Mosiac Tile in Bourban St. Carmel
- Tub: Barclay Wakely Double Roll Soaking
If you’d like to start on your own transformation journey, use our plan now tool and visit our virtual showroom. We also have a blog with a step-by-step checklist to help you on your design adventure.