Everything about this space speaks of relaxation. The large tiled shower walls feel luxurious. The vanity cabinets add a rustic touch while still staying true to the personality of the bathroom. A large mirror above the vanity makes the space seem larger than it is and makes it so the whole counter could be used. To make use of the whole space, there was a special spot added for the homeowner to apply makeup in the dressing room.
Products & Brands Used in this Project
- Vanity Cabinets: Mouser F/O Cambridge Door/ Kensington Drawer Knotty Alder Custom Color with Heirloom Distressing and Black Glaze
- Dressing Room Cabinets: Mouser F/O Cambridge Door/ Kensington Drawer in Maple Shale
- Shower Walls: Honed Carrara Marble
- Tub Tile: Mandala Presidio Mesh Mount
- Shower Floor: AKDO Revolve Circle Stone Carrara and Turkish Grey
- Faucets and Fixtures: Kohler Artifacts Chrome
If you’d like to start on your own transformation journey, use our plan now tool and visit our virtual showroom. We also have a blog with a step-by-step checklist to help you on your design adventure.