The marble countertop dominates this kitchen design. We used a double thick mitered edge on the stonenthat waterfalls over the side of the cabinetry, creating a dramatic and clean look. The full height backsplash is in matching marble. The contrasting dark inset cabinet grounds the space and lends weight to the wall of appliances and pantries. The dark cabinetry was also used to set the bar apart at the end of the kitchen. Using large clear glass, round light fixtures over the island help anchor the placement of the custom cabinetry. The red Wolf knobs on the cooktop compliment the homeowner’s red stools. The pops of color make the kitchen come to life.
Products & Brands Used in this Project
- Kitchen Cabinets: A Mixture of Mouser Inset Ebony and Divinty
- Countertops: Royal Danby Marble with Full Height Splash
- Kitchen Sinks: Blanco Undermount Stainless
- Faucet: Brizo Solona
- Tile: 3×6 Ice White Glossy
- Appliances: 48″ Built in Sub Zero, 36″ Wolf Rangetop, 36″
If you’d like to start on your own transformation journey, use our plan now tool and visit our virtual showroom. We also have a blog with a step-by-step checklist to help you on your design adventure.