Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate and/or sponsored links. Please read our disclosure policy at the bottom of this post.
As a day filled with fireworks, parades, and countless patriotic symbols, Fourth of July is a day to do one thing: celebrate. Though this year may call for more backyard parties than in the past, your friends at Karr Bick hope that your day is full of stars, stripes, and pure American love. In honor of the holiday, we’ve compiled some of our favorite festive tips, table setting ideas, and a list of the items in our shopping carts to help honor the day.
Our Decorating and Party Tips
- Quick and Simple Tablecloths: To get more bang for your buck, buy fabric and make your own tablecloths. Not only is it super easy to do, but you can pick from an endless array of choices while spending less. This is especially handy for larger tables.
- Buy Flags in Bulk for Decorations: Not only are American flags more than fitting for the holiday, but they also can make great decor accessories. By putting them in vases, potted plants, or straight in the ground, you can elevate your festive decorations.
- Use Plastic Plates vs. Paper: Paper plates can be a party’s worst enemy. Their flimsy structure makes it hard to cut food and easy to drop, which makes them the ultimate party buzzkill. Save your guest the trouble by purchasing plastic plates.
- Upgrade Your Food Presentation: While the same menu of hotdogs, hamburgers, potato salad, and watermelon are seen at every party, make yours stand out by presentation alone. Use nice platters to display the food or utensils. For cups, use mason jars for an even more rustic feel. Sometimes all it takes is putting a dish in a nice bowl rather than leaving it in the Tupperware someone brought it in.
- Put Your Wheelbarrow to Work: While a cooler will suffice for holding drinks, level it up by throwing some ice and drinks in a wheelbarrow. This way, you have a convertible cooler that can follow you! If you don’t have one, decorative buckets will do just fine!
Table Setting Ideas
What You’ll Find in Our Shopping Carts
As an unknown source puts it, “Happy Fourth of July! Drink until you see stars… and stripes!”
Check out some of our past videos for more tips and tricks to celebrate the Fourth of July:
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
Affiliate links may be used in some of our posts. We earn a small commission when you purchase through these links, but at no extra cost for you.